The Legal Clinic of the Korkyt-ATA Kyzylorda University provides legal assistance to citizens of the city of Kyzylorda and the region free of charge.
Tasks of the legal clinic:
- provision of free consultations and explanations on legal issues;
- increasing the level of legal literacy of the population;
- expansion of cooperation of the Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University with local judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- providing students with the opportunity to acquire practical skills in the legal profession.
Functions of the legal clinic:
- providing citizens with the opportunity to receive legal advice free of charge;
- providing assistance in processing applications, complaints and other legal documents;
- the use of materials from the practice of local judicial and other law enforcement agencies in the educational process at the Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University;
- providing an opportunity for students of Korkyt Ata University to study and use materials of the practice of judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- creating a real basis for cooperation with local judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- creation of an effective mechanism for the exchange of information between the population, the media and the legal clinic, which will allow to respond promptly to the practical needs of citizens.
- implementation of works to promote the current legislation, organization and holding of events on legal universal education of the population.
The legal clinic is obliged to:
- to provide citizens with consultations free of charge;
- to carry out measures for legal universal education of the population.
Our address: Republic of KazakhstanKyzylorda, Aiteke Bi str., 29A,
Main Administrative Building No. 4-floor, office 427-A.
Contact phone numbers: 8-707-724-02-51,
8-707 259- 06-39.
Instagram account- @zansoilesin_