Legal Clinic at KSU
Legal Clinic of the Korkyt-Ata Kyzylorda University provides a legal assistance to citizens of the City of Kyzylorda and the Kyzylorda region at no cost.
Objectives of the legal clinic:
- provision of free advice and guidance on legal issues;
- increase the level of legal literacy of population;
- expanding cooperation of the KSU with local judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- provision of students with opportunities for practice skills in the legal profession.
The functions of the clinic:
- providing citizens with opportunities for legal advice at no cost;
- providing assistance in registration of claims, complaints and other legal documents;
- use of the materials for practices of the local judicial and other law enforcement agencies in the educational process in the KSU;
- providing teachers of the KSU with opportunities for learning practice materials of the local judicial and other law enforcement agencies and using them in lectures and practical exercises;
- providing students of the KSU with opportunities learning and using materials for practices in the judiciary and other law enforcement agencies;
- creation of a real basis for cooperation with the local judicial and other law enforcement agencies;
- creation of an effective mechanism for exchange of information between the public, media and legal clinic which will allow to respond to the practical needs of citizens.
- carrying out works on promoting existing legislation, organization and carrying out of activities of legal literacy of the population.
Legal clinic is to:
- provide citizens with advice at no cost;
- carry out activities on legal literacy of the population.
Our address: The Republic of Kazakhstan 120014 City of Kyzylorda, 29A Aiteke bie str.,,
Main campus № 4 th floor,
Contact phones: 8-700 213 70-61
WhatsApp:8-700 213 70-61