Head of the registrar office of the academic process, master of technical sciences - Abzhayev Marat Malikovich
There are the specialized classes equipped with modern computer technology for testing control and assessment at the university.
The basic functional responsibilities of the Registrar Office of the academic process are as follows:
- enrollment of students for academic disciplines;
- control over getting high-quality education of students;
- accounting of the students' contingent flow;
- organization and control over the progress of intermediate controls, test and examination sessions of students;
- analysis of academic performance of the session, final certification, control cuts of students' knowledge;
- preparation and delivery of a transcript;
- preparation of a duplicate of the diploma supplement (government service);
-maintaining statistics on the students' contingent and preparing orders regarding students' contingent;
- determination of the grade point average (GPA);
- organization and delivering of final state certification;
- organization of the summer semester of students;
- preparation of applications for graduate diploma.
Student Service Center activity:
- issuance of a certificate of student education at the university;
- preparation and issuance of a certificate to the State Center for Pension Payment; - preparation and delivery of a transcript
- getting certificates from the E-gov e-government portal.
Address: 120014, Kyzylorda city, 29A, Aiteke bi street,
Phone: 8 (7242) 27-28-49
Academic building: Main building, 5th floor, office 503